Tuesday, September 2, 2008

very soon now...

Well, im still getting ready for the big adventure, just went out today with Alli and picked myself up a new camera, Canon Rebel XSI, with 18-55 IS USM lens, and a 75-300 MM canon. I also picked up a lonely planet guidebook to Europe.

Totally out of the Cheney apartment and now staying in Sprague and the shop, just a stone's throw away from my parents new house.

I just need to finish getting all my stuff unpacked and looking good so i can feel good about it when im gone.

I worked on my tech class today that i never finished from last spring. I am going in tommorow to speak with the professor. I just with to be done with it all!! I am very close!!

1 comment:

Harry said...

Hey Jeff!

How's the new camera working? Hope you had time to get familiar with it before your trip started.

By the way, just where in the world are you? Inquiring minds want to know. Hope to hear from you soon.
Harry