Saturday, October 25, 2008

Firenze (extra curricular activities)

So i got into Firenze today. Randomly say almost all the people i was staying with in rome including my two favorite aussie sisters (Katelyn is the better one (and she is sitting right next to me (but not influencing me at all))).

Its a beautiful town and the hostel is by far the best ive stayed in yet. Its just about a spa weekend retreat. I did get a massage today which helped a bit, then i had the aussie walk on my back to try to get it straightened out, i need to learn to say chiriporacter in Italian, among the other words i need to learn.


Anyway, im having a grand time here at this awesome cheap hostel, dont know if im going to munich any more, i may go to prague next and stay at the same chain hostel there until Brendan can show me around and i can meet up with my awesome belgian friends.

I love my belgians so much, they showed me the best time ever and i cant wait to be able to see them again and thank them properly and tell them about my travels.

I love and miss you all. i will see you in tree weeks (tree is irish for three)

caio bella

Jeff (hat)

1 comment:

bb firenze said...

firenze is wonderful! you were lucky to visit it