Tuesday, September 7, 2010

shortest blog yet.

So there is a holiday here much similar to our Thanksgiving called Chuseok. I get Sunday, September 19, to Thursday the 23 off from work. My other co-workers are going to Thailand, China, or Japan. I am still determined to be saving money for Jeff's Trip to Europe: The Sequel, but also feel like I may be left out of the holiday fun. I will get one week off in another 3-6 months to do some traveling and I feel like I can do a bit more once my contract is up next June (Thailand is sounding pretty awesome via cousin Bill).

My thoughts now are either go to Busan to hang out with Amber for the week before she heads back to Washington next month, or go to Busan then take a boat to Japan with Ethan and Mandy. Decisions decisions.

I will be writing more of food and maybe do some interviews with my students in the next post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recent blogs!! Always fun to read.
Whatever you decide - I'm sure there is an adventure in store!!
Have a great week!!