Monday, November 5, 2012

Should I stay or should I go now.

So I lost Anne the Quebec but found two other really cool Americans on the way to the Tarzan Swing, I still didn't find my underwater camera there but c'est la vie. After the swing we took a long hike to a huge waterfall then the long hike back to eat some delicious food at a restaurant here called Just Good Foods. Rick the tour guide and the owner Mike were there and telling us about fun things to do today; $10 for a boat trip to an island for some good times, then later the two cool Americans I met will join us for a trip to the free natural hot springs 8 km away. When we came back to my hostel the Quebec girls were there (3 of them all traveling together and staying in the same room as me) and we talked and laughed until midnight. They have rented a car and invited me to go with them to a city called Monteverde (Green Mountain) but I already made the plans to enjoy one final day in La Fortuna and don't feel like need to travel 3+ hours to do more zip lining although a bungee jump there does entice me a bit.... We will see what the girls decide on doing and I will hopefully meet them in a beach city tomorrow!

But then again, I am from WA and am quite used to the green, I am wanting more of the white sand beaches.  And maybe some large turtles!

No comments: