Wednesday, October 8, 2008

let me hear from you!

So new pictures are up from all over ireland.

Leaving tommorow for London.

Let me hear from all of you about what you want to hear from me (got it?)

what kinds of things do you want to see pictures of, what kinds of things do you want me to find out from the locals or of the history of the land. I don't want to come home and say to myself "I didn't think of that, i should have asked someone there!" Help me explore more of this world. I am already learning so much not just about where i am visiting but from the people from all over the world who are staying and or working at the hostels.

Been at the computer now for three hours doing research on the next few parts of my trip. right now im trying to figure out where i want to be for halloween.

I love Europe.

caio (which means hello and goodbye)

Jeff

PS. Look up the band kings of Leon and their new song Sex is On Fire. Its pretty catchy and HUGE over here at the moment.

oh yeah, for all my college friends, in the hostel yesterday i was talking with some Italians on holiday and listening to music, the second song that played on his computer was Scotty Doesn't Know from Eurotrip.. I couldnt believe it, i just started laughing like mad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures of the churches and cathedrals! But the landscapes are my favorite. I can picture you riding through the country or the cities in awe of the history. That's how I felt when I went to Spain to see Kimberly. The hundreds and thousands of years of history is amazing.
It was great to hear your voice today too. So glad you are having such a grand time. It'll be fun to have you here telling us all about it too though.
Love ya bunches,
Mom

Anonymous said...

jeff! your trip sounds amazing! I especially love that you can pick up on all the accents you have been around in your writing. I am so happy for you!